Are your Palms Up or Down after your round!

Are your Palms Up or Down after your round!
Are your Palms Up or Down after your round!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

PALMS UP GOLF HISTORY

Palms Up Golf

I want to give you a little info as to what Palms Up Golf means to me, it’s not just helping you improve the most important aspect of your golf game, the putting, but it’s more personal!
My Great Uncle Stevie (AKA Palms Up) passed a few months ago and if you knew him you would understand that to make a putt, in golf, of any distance is one of the most satisfying accomplishments in golf!
I have heard stories, from Stevie, and his local club pro at Boonsboro Country Club about his trials and tribulations of putting. If you have ever played Boonsboro Country Club in Lynchburg, Va. and come across the 8th green, you would understand.
Stevie, I’ve been told has 8 putted that green and walked off straight to the men’s grill, nicely located just a mere 20yds away and enjoyed a BOMBAY on ICE, to finish his round of golf.
Now we have all been there before, maybe not like the conditions of Boonsboro, what I compare as the AUGUSTA of VIRGINA, but at your home club!
The putter you bought for $300 and its vibration dampening grip doesn’t help!
YOU CAN’T FEEL IT!

STAY TUNED FOR THE BEST NEW CONCEPT IN GOLF!

1 comment:

  1. Ok....so now you have all of us golfers in a lather! Let's get this product out there, Mark. The one thing I haven't done is change my putter grip. Lots of different putters, different lengths, different setups...same results. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete